Larrea & Ortega
Our Firm Experiences
- Represented several financial institutions in multimillion-dollar equity loans providing first and secondary financing secured by assets other than real estate, including mezzanine financing.
- Represented banks in commercial and residential real estate transactions involving millions of dollars in loans.
- Represented local, out-of-state and foreign lenders in many multi-million dollar loans secured by commercial real estate such as office buildings, condominium projects, undeveloped land and retail shopping centers.
- Represented the purchaser of a 122-acre site in Miami-Dade County, Florida from the initial acquisition through the development of the site into an upscale office warehouse park entitled Miami International Business Park, including the negotiation of the development loan, the creation of the maintenance association, and the structuring of the purchase and sale contracts.
- Represented the Seller of the largest land sale in the history of Palm Beach County for approximately $160,000,000.
Prepared form agreements for office building and retail projects.
- Represented, on a pro bono basis, several community groups in connection with the purchase of real estate to be used for new facilities.
- Prepared stock purchase and sale documents for closely held corporations owning real estate in the United States. Negotiated construction contracts for the construction of multimillion-dollar projects.
- Prepared several opinions of title, including one in favor of the City of Miami covering the real property known as the Bicentennial Park and the “FEC Property”.
- Represented several purchasers of restaurants and nightclubs.
Prepared and negotiated complex limited partnership agreements between unrelated partners used for the structuring of real estate transactions.
- Represented many foreign clients in their real estate and commercial transactions in the United States.
- Represented a large institution in its disposition of assets purchased from the Resolution Trust Corporation. This included loan payoffs, loan workouts and commercial property sales (REO’s).
Handled complex title issues in the sale of a major parcels of land.
- Represented both sellers and purchasers in several downtown Coral Gables office building transactions, including extensive tenant lease negotiations.
- Represented a developer in the acquisition, development, and lot sales of a 150-acre industrial office park known as Pan American North Business Park located in West Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- Prepared many declaration of condominiums and condominium conversions including warehouses, retail, and offices.
WE'RE ON YOUR SIDE
Please contact Larrea & Ortega for a free initial consultation.
Experienced representation is just a phone call away.